What is it used for?
The Location Data panel allows the administrator to define the information related to the location in which the system is installed and configure some parameters.
Location Data ConfigurationThe panel presents ten configurable settings, through fields to be filled out or drop-down menus. In particular, it is possible:
- Location Name: enter in this field the name of the location, as you want it to be shown to the users who access the system (it will be shown on the Guest Portal and Portal Page of the location).
- Address: in this field you can specify the address of the location, using the auto-complete feature.
- Phone: enter the main phone number of the location.
- Mobile number: enter the mobile phone number of the location. The mobile number entered in this field can be used for urgent communication relative to the system via SMS with the location administrator.
- Website: enter the web address of the site related to the structure, including the protocol "http:" or "https:".
- Location Type: indicate the location category at which the system is active.
To complete the configuration of the Location Data, just click the "Save" button at the bottom left of the screen.